Since 2017 was to be quite honest a horrible depressed year for me (i.e. the lack of actual blog posts) I am hoping 2018 will be better. As you have noticed I am trying to do more book reviews & such for 2018. I have a series of things that I want to do this year & so I thought I would try to list them out here.
- Do at least one book review a week (since I can read 4-5 books a week it shouldn’t be that hard)
- Complete at least one blog post a month (I am not pushing myself on this)
- Go to Branson, MO on vacation for 2 nights by myself (hoping for this in Janurary 2018)
- Finish paying off my credit card
- With said paid off credit card go to California to visit Jessica at Oceanside for a few days.
- Start to pay off said credit card once again.
- Complete the CAL/KAL that Jessica & I are doing this year.
- Complete a year of knitting & crocheting things for me & not everyone else (i.e. finish my cardigan, make me at least 4 pairs of socks, & finish my Sophie
- Finally pull myself out of this damn well of depression I have been in for the last year (don’t know how well that is going to go but I am trying)
Yes, that is a lot but I never hold myself religiously to any of these so most if not some should be completed this year. Dad & I have worked out a new rent plan & money budget that should let me have a bit more money from my disability & that way I won’t have to rely on my credit card so much.
So that is what 2018 is going to look like for me. Wish me luck.