I realize that it is close to the end of January. When am I ever on time with anything other then my commission pieces, lol. There is quite a bit of things happening or things I am trying to get worked around & I thought I would share them with you all.
Yeah, I decided that I would do goals again. Some of them I will achieve and some I won’t. I am ok with that.
- Go on another vacation alone. Side Note: I doubt that I will manage this one due to not wanting to use my credit card at all.
- Do not use my credit card for any reason.
- Pay down my credit card. I should have it halfway paid off by the end of the year if I can manage not to use it.
- Get at least 5 knitted or crochet items made & up for sale.
- Write up the book reviews for the site at least once a month if not more.
- Knit & crochet more.
- Read more.
- Get my logo finished & implemented.
- Determine if I want a new theme or just continue to edit this theme to make it do what I want it to do.
- Do my best to manage my anxiety & depression.
- Go to my doctor appointments alone.
- Try to improve my anxiety (for example, do more things that cause me anxiety to prove I can do it).
- Try to improve my depression (for example, working towards moving out of the place I currently live to an apartment).
- Save every penny I can for my long term goals (next section).
Long Term Goals
These are the goals that I am working towards. I do not foresee these goals being achieved until at least two (2) years.
- Pay off my credit card entirely.
- Get approved for a lower interest rate credit card.
- Get rid of my high interest credit card.
- Move out of my father & step-mother’s house.
- Purchase a vehicle for myself. Side Note: I had to sell mine due to supposedly no room to park it at the house.
- Go to California to meet up with Jess
- Get an apartment with Jess providing that we get along well enough on my trip to meet with her in the town where all my doctors are.
So those are my current goals. I do not believe I will achieve all of those but I hope to achieve some of them. Here is hoping, lol. I will review these again at the end of the year like normal.