I swore up and down that I wouldn’t make use of any commenting policy: EVER. Then again, I’m a girl and as such expected to have sudden changes of heart/mind.
- All first time comments (based on IP address) are placed into moderation by default.
- In 99.99% of the cases your comment(s) will show up.
- Watch your language, I reserve the right to change your cuss words to appropriate language for a 9 year old.
- If I leave your comment(s) in moderation, it means that I consider it a type of spam, or that it contains personal information not meant for the general public.
- If I banned your IP… don’t you feel special?
- Yes, I can be a bitch & no I rarely take it as an insult.
- I strongly encourage you to write any kind of reviews about me/my site.
- As rewarding as it is to sit here and keep track of your comments, I can’t afford to do it 24/7.
- I’m most probably not jealous of you. Being me comes naturally to me.
- If you don’t like something I wrote or don’t agree with me then you are free to leave your opinion, but don’t expect me to change mine or share yours.
- A hoe is a gardening tool or a Korean dish.